Management of Workers Compensation Injuries

Work cover Consultations in Albury-Wodonga and Culcairn

If you or one of your employees has suffered a work related injury, you will need an experienced and thorough GP to assess the patient and produce a Work Cover certificate of capacity. Additionally, the patient may need ongoing injury management. In our experience, both patients and businesses are more satisfied and benefited if the patient can return to work in some capacity sooner rather than later.

Your Sarkon doctor is also able to assist if your injury has had an effect on your emotional well being, in conjunction with a Psychologist or Psychiatrist.

A Work Cover certificate of capacity outlines the duties that the injured party can or cannot perform at work, as well as anything that can aid in the recovery. This certificate is also required to communicate the Work Cover case with the workers insurer, employer, and other health professionals involved.

All our Services